NHCLC/CONELA Annual Gathering to be held April 28-30 in Houston
The National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC/CONELA) annual convention bringing together more than 1,000 Hispanic leaders to discuss issues of faith, education, immigration, racial reconciliation, religious liberties, Israel, and family and marriage.
Convened by NHCLC/CONELA President Rev. Samuel Rodriguez and featuring guest speakers across politics, education, religion and business, including:
- Jeb Bush, 43rd Governor of Florida;
- Gov. Mike Huckabee, 44th Governor of Arkansas;
- Luis Gutierrez, U.S. Representative of Illinois;
- Reuven Azar, Deputy Head of Mission for The Embassy of Israel to the United States;
- León Rodriguez, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Daniel B. Prieto, Director of Cybersecurity and Technology for the U.S. Department of Defense;
- Dr. Russell Moore, President of the Southern Baptist Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission;
- James Robison, Founder and President of Life Outreach International;
- Rabbi Yechiel Z. Eckstein, Founder and President of the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews;
- Galen Carey, National Association of Evangelical Vice President, Government Affairs;
- Matthew Soerens, U.S. Church Training Specialist for World Relief;
- Kelly M. Rosati, J.D., is the vice president of Community Outreach at Focus on the Family;
- Ed Stetzer, Executive Director of LifeWay Research
- John Mendez, Director of Faith Initiatives of The Libre Initiative;
- Alton Garrison, Assistant General Superintendent of the Assemblies of God; and
- Dr. Gus Reyes, Director of the BGCT Christian Life Commission.
NHCLC/CONELA is the world’s largest Hispanic Christian organization. It serves as a representative voice for the more than 100 million Hispanic Evangelicals assembled in over 40,000 U.S. churches and another 500,000 congregations spread throughout the Spanish-speaking diaspora. For additional information, visit https://www.nhclc.org.
April 28-30, 2015
A full schedule of events is available at: http://bit.ly/NHCLCschedule.
Crown Plaza Houston
8686 Kirby Drive
The theme of the 2015 convention is, “From Survive to Thrive.” More than 1,000 global Christian leaders are expected to attend.
During the convention, NHCLC/CONELA will celebrate its merger, which became official last year, and reveal its new international name. It will also introduce new organizational leadership and launch an innovative Hispanic-focused television network in partnership with Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN).
For more information visit: https://nhclc.org/2015-nhclc-board-convention.
To request media credentials to cover the event, visithttp://alarryross.com/newsroom/nhclc/2015-convention-press-credentials/
Select speakers will be available for media availabilities throughout the day as well as one-on-one interviews both prior to and during the convention. All general sessions will be open to the media and workshops will be closed to the media. For additional details, contact Julie Shutley at 972.267.1111 or Julie@alarryross.com or Kristin Cole at Kristin@alarryross.com.