NHCLC Mission Statement
We exist to unify, serve and represent the Hispanic Evangelical Community with the divine (vertical) and human (horizontal) elements of the Christian message all while advancing the Lamb’s agenda.
NHCLC Vision Statement
- Exercise prophetic leadership by reconciling the vertical and horizontal planes of the Christian message; sanctification with service, conviction with compassion, the image of God with the habits of Christ, holiness and humility, John 3:16and Matthew 25 and the prophetic with the practical.
- Elevate the Imago Dei in every human being, in and out of the womb, without exception.
- Expose the Light of Christ by Reconciling Billy Graham’s message of salvation through Christ with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr’s march of prophetic activism.
- Engage and reform the culture by engaging, empowering and equipping Hispanic Christ following born again men and women to emerge as key influencers in all spheres of society and the marketplace.
- Enrich the narrative of American Evangelicalism by replacing the media exacerbated image of angry white evangelicals who oppose everything to a convicted yet compassionate multi-ethnic kingdom culture community committed to sharing truth with love.
- Edify a multi-ethnic, trans generational firewall against moral relativism, spiritual apathy, cultural decadence and ecclesiastical lukewarmness while simultaneously elevating biblical marriage, championing life and protecting religious liberty.
- Execute a local and national strategy that will activate the Daniel’s, and Esthers at all spheres of influence; education, media, business, arts, government, church and
- Empower Pastors with messaging and mobilization tools and resources for the purpose of leading a righteousness and justice movement. Evaluate the optics and metrics of the movement.